Tuesday, August 12, 2008

08.08.08


8 years ago I was sitting in front of the TV screen with my colleague. The TV reporter announced Beijing will be the host of the 2008 Olympic games. We looked at each other and wondered.... where will both of us be and what will we be doing in 2008?


8 years later.... The opening day of the Olympics days is also my last day at MS. and I have also lost contact with my colleague.... I am sure somewhere in the world she is also wondering where is Eva....


The 100 billion RMB opening ceremony was certainly jaw-dropping. It is amazing how 2 weeks of games and competition create such a hype during the last 8 years. So what is the implications? How is Beijing going to carry on in the future?


08.08.08 it is also an important day for me. I have closed a very interesting chapter of my life and opening another unknown chapter....



No comments: